Quilox club owner has revealed why he did no release the footage of Oritsefemi’s fight at Quilox in a recent chat with Saturday Beats.
Shina Peller, stated that everything was back to normal between the management of the club and the singer, he said that he was not at the club that fateful night but he viewed the club’s security footage and was sure that his bouncers were not out of line.
He added that he could have easily released the CCTV footage when the news broke but such an action is against his nature.
“That particular day, I was not around but I have seen the CCTV footage of what happened. The incident did not even happen in the VIP section of the club. That day, all the tables had been booked already and Oritsefemi did not have a prior booking. He came into the club and he was able to talk to a customer that had booked a table. The customer agreed that he could join his table but also informed him that he was expecting some other guests.
“Oritsefemi wanted some of his people to join the table and the customer that had booked the table had to notify the bouncers of the club. I don’t like to run people down because if I was someone that gets carried away with drama, I would have released the CCTV footage of what happened at the club and you would see who was at fault. The bouncer did his job by talking to Oristefemi going by the CCTV footage.”
Shina Peller said his bouncers are paid to do their job.
“I am sure you have not seen any proof that my bouncer did anything to the singer but you would see that it was Oritsefemi that did something to the bouncer. However, this is an issue that has been resolved. We don’t kick A-list artistes out of the club,” he said.